Wednesday 14 March 2018

Happiness Addicts

Three days in the third week of June 2017 in Kodaikanal, a small town in Tamilnadu, which hold so many memories for me, gave me a lot more than what you can encapsulate in a document.  But if I have to prĂ©cis my feedback, it would be :
  • an experience which opened a lot of closed doors for me, and closed a lot of unnecessary opened doors.
  • It gave me the permission to feel less than strong, and that it is okay to be so.  
  • It allowed me to close issues which were rankling at the bottom of my heart, and I did it with heartfelt gladness.
  • It taught me to let go, and it taught me to receive.
  • It taught me to connect, and it taught me to feel warmth of the group members in the nippy winds of the terrace where we ate together, and hugged each other for simply BEING.
  • It taught me that there is more to life than what I am leading right now. And I am already on the journey to explore more.
  • As a counselor and a therapist, it has opened a whole new canvas for me.  The awareness with which I was assimilating information shared by the client seemed greater, and my understanding of the situation seemed to be deeper.  Sessions seem more fulfilling…
  • And finally, it taught me that it is okay to be addicted!!!

And I thank each one of the group members for if not for you, I would not have seen that part of me in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment